Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Sonic game is your all time favorite!?

Which Sonic game is your all time favorite!?

Mine is Sonic 2. I love me some Tails <3333

Sonic Adventure 2. They were heading in the right direction. Not sure what happened after this game though hah

I think Sonic The Hedgehog 2 may have been the first Sonic game I ever played. I have many fond memories of that game, I also experienced the first one through the Sega 6 Pak on the Genesis. Good times...

I like the original. Lot of fun

Sonic 3D Blast on Sega Saturn was my first and favorite Sonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi Time View Post
    Sonic 3D Blast on Sega Saturn was my first and favorite Sonic.
    Little side fact: this was the first Sonic rendered in true 3D in the chaos emerald side quest.

Sonice and Knuckles :3

Set aside Man

Hello everybody! I desire to let the cat out of the bag you a teeny on every side myself, I am thoroughly a on easy street bride, I like to make off a smiling frolic and I predilection my vocation, I'm good but there is no extension of a partner with whom I could justified have sex. You glimpse with it is the stretch and money that would maintain to work I father no occasion payment dates and meetings that would moral talk. I lately penury choleric gender without commitment. Heart size 3 athletic, pulling, despondent growth. My photos are here http://sex911.top/Marryhip There is a gismo, and she can check in, righteous have an apartment where you can come. If you are married, you can be your mistress. If you are interested then please correspond with or call.

Which Sonic game is your all time favo

My favorite Genesis are
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Sonic the Hedgehog 3
    Sonic and Knuckles
    Gunstar Heroes
    Dr. Robotnik Mean Bean Machine
    Comix Zone
    Dynamite Headdy
    Super Baseball 2020
    World Series Baseball 95
    Vectorman